Visitor Management System
A great visitor onboarding is a glimpse into your culture and brand experience.
A simple visitor management system that provides seamless access to staff, receptionist and the visitor.
A unified interface to book meeting rooms, invite visitors and helping them navigate your office.
Visitor Registration Kiosk
Create a seamless experience for the staff and visitors from a single visitor management interface.
Integrate with a thermal printer to print out labels confirming the visit. Include your logo in the label for branding.
Get notified when a visitor registers successfully at the kiosk. Get notified via App or SMS depending on how you have configured the visitor management system.
On-boarding your visitors is easy with QR-code that is sent from the visitor management system after registering them.
How Can A Visitor Management System Help...
Frequently Asked Questions on Visitor Management System
If your organization requires visits from customers, partners, and associates, a visitor management system will defenitely benefit your company.
- Being able to invite them in advance and let them know of any changes in schedule.
- Allowing for a seamless check-in and check-out process helps in streamlining visitor registrations.
- Provides a good first impression of the company with a smooth onboarding process.
- Provides visibility into visitor arrivals by office managers and receptionists that can prepare them for a great welcome.
- Be able to track new and return visitors through pre-registration or walk-in visits.
Read more here: Why Your Office Needs A Visitor Management System?
No. The visitor management system is an add-on module. This means that you can always purchase the module later and begin using it with minimal configuration.
However, there are benefits of using the visitor management system integrated with a room booking system.
The visitor management add-on functions smoothly with the meeting room booking system.
You can directly book the meeting room and then add visitors to it. In this way, whenever there is a change in the schedule or a cancellation, the system will automatically notify the visitors.
Alternatively, you can just use the visitor management system directly without a meeting room.
Visitors are sent an email with a link to a QR-Code once they are registered. On the day of the visit, the visitor can generate a unique QR-Code that is valid only for that visit.
At the reception, a kiosk is available that can help visitors perform a self-check-in using the QR-Code.
Alternatively, they can approach the receptionist to perform a check-in for them.
The visitor registration kiosk is a tablet based device that is mounted on the desk, wall or floor standing that helps pre-registered visitors check-in easily.
Through a series of simple steps, visitors can quickly check themselves in. The kiosk will notify the host once the registration is successful.
The kiosk can run on Microsoft Surface tablet or other tablets that are commonly available in the market.
Yes. There are different modes and roles available to control the visibility of the visitor management system.
- Regular staff can only view and manage their own registrations.
- Front-desk can view the schedule of arrivals as well as the contacts and their visit history.
- Administrators can manage the different locations and the permissions assigned to different people within the organization.
What Customers Say
Request for a Demo
Want to know more and explore the features of ecobook?
Kindly do get in touch with us by clicking on the button below and fill up the form.
Classrooms are a hub of student learning. Classrooms are always in high demand across the campus.
None of us are strangers to meetings. If you work in the corporate world, you are